Harpiste Anouk Platenkamp, located at Voorstenkamp 1865 6545GP Nijmegen, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Harpist Anouk Platenkamp processes your personal data when you take lessons/workshops/courses, hire us for a performance/concert/festival/event or buy our products we ask you to provide certain information. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Bank account number
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Harpist Anouk Platenkamp processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data of you:
– data from persons under the age of 16. Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Harpist Anouk Platenkamp processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
– To adjust our service as well as possible to your personal preference
– Harpiste Anouk Platenkamp also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Harpist Anouk Platenkamp does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Harpiste Anouk Platenkamp).
How long we store personal data
Harpist Anouk Platenkamp does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
e-mail address + for and last name for the newsletter: up to 3 months after deregistration of the newsletter
First and last name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number for tax authorities: 7 years after last assignment / lesson / course.
sex, date of birth, starting date of lessons, address, telephone number, e-mail address, other personal data you actively provide by creating a profile on this website: up to 2 years after last contact.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Harpiste Anouk Platenkamp does not sell your details to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Harpist Anouk Platenkamp remains responsible for these processing operations.
We share your data with the following authorities / persons:
MailPoet: first and last name, email address
MyMusicStaff: gender, date of birth, starting date of lessons, address details, telephone number, email address, other personal details that you actively provide by creating a profile on this website
Tax authorities, Visma-online accounting, Ditzhuijzen bookkeepers: First and last name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number
Dropbox: all processed personal data are stored in dropbox
Reviced cloud services: email correspondence is stored on the servers of this company.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Harpist Anouk Platenkamp uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical work